Friday 24 April 2015

HOUSE RENO~

I can’t remember if I mentioned this before but I will be renovating my place in May. So, in the meantime, I tried finding many places for temporary housing but they are all serviced apartments and they all cost a BOMB!

I’ve managed to find 2 more accommodating to my budget as follow:
JJHBoutique ApartmentsThis company has quite a few properties but I was interested in the one at Wolskel because it is so near my current place. I could pop by my house to check on the reno progress anytime. And it has easy access to Serangoon MRT. Just note that minimum stay period is 1 month and the response from the manager is not always quick.
LUX SuitesAgain, this company has quite a few properties. I am not sure if they are all located near the train stations but the one at Paya Lebar/ Aljunied was quite interesting. The minimum stay period is only 4 days and it has a POOL! You can find this listing on Airbnb as well.Sadly, the availability of LUX suites did not suit my needs. 

So, my last resort – HOTELS…


BUT SINGAPORE HOTELS ARE FREAKING EXPENSIVE!!! TMD. 
I went on agoda and tripadvisor and finally trivago. Managed to find a deal for BAY HOTEL for a week and after discussion with my parents, we decided to go for it. So, will update again in a few weeks about my stay... Hopefully it does not disappoint kind of looking forward to their ‘infinity pool’ or sorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment