Wednesday 13 September 2017

SampleStore Review: Hiruscar Anti-Acne Series

Whenever I hear the name Hiruscar, I would always assume that it is a post-acne treatment... for scars! Hence the name Hiru"scar"? Get what I mean?

Hiruscar actually came up with an Anti-Acne Range with 3 products that promises you will "see acne improvement in 2 days! Reduce pimples and lighten spots without drying the skin."

1, The Cleanser (RP: S$14.90)
Step 1 of everything is to Cleanse. I only started using this 2 days ago. So it is rather difficult for me to say how it may remove excessive dirt and sebum and how it may balance the skin moisture. But truth be told, I have not experienced extreme dryness or anything. My nose is a little dry compared to usual but nothing to be worried about. What I really like, as a plus point is the smell of this product! Reminds me of baby shower gels. Could be because of the smell, I generally feel very safe using it.
Not sure if you can see. It's clear! Lather well!

2, The Serum (RP: S$39.90)
Step 2 is to tone and moisturise. I wasn't too sure if it could tighten pores but the product is indeed light and non-greasy. Something very important for people with combination skin. That said, the smell of this product reminds me of pepper. Could be the ingredients involved. Will list them out later.
Intentionally took it with the drip to show how light it is.

3, The Spot Gel - aka the HERO PRODUCT (RP: S$19.90)
Step 3, the final step of all is to treat. I think it works very well for the spots itself. That said, I can't confirm about the blackheads and whiteheads because I haven't been using this product long enough. They are really good for pimples though. I can really see the difference from 2 days ago till now.
Pointed tip makes application so easy!

So yes, as I was saying. Ingredients List.

Left: 11-Sep, Right: 13-Sep (Pardon the high forehead. HAHA)
I really think the ingredients helped to tone down the pimple redness and inflammation. Would continue using it and update if anything changes. In the meantime, you may purchase these at any Watsons & Guardian Stores island-wide. If you can't bear to spend the money on 1 entire bottle without knowing how it works in your skin?
Get your free samples here!

To better and healthier skin with #HiruscarSingapore and #SampleStore

No comments:

Post a Comment