Tuesday 2 July 2019

A background of my skin type...

Okay. So before I begin diving into skincare and the at home treatments I am going through right now... A background about my skin type.

I used to have very oily skin and breakouts quite often as a teenager. But lately, I would say that my skin is a combination of oily and sensitive skin. Sensitive and sensitize because my skin is rather thin (you see all the veins easily), and sensitize likely due to the many products I have slathered on as a teen to curb those pesky breakouts.

So now, while my T-zones can get very oily... my nose (epecially the 2 curves right below) and my cheeks can sometimes get quite red/ flushed. And with oily skin, I am also troubled with rather large pores on my nose and yes, blackheads are always an issue.

Heads up on what's going to be covered in the near future. As promised, the "at home" treatments I'm going through right now:
• Serendi Beauty, Sparkling Pack
• Some By Mi, Green Tea Bubble Tox Cleanser
• Dr UnM, Bebetox
• Miraskin Rx Lift

I'll not only share reviews, but also where I usually get my skincare (especially if there is a good bargain)! Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment