Wednesday 16 July 2014





So I decided to start posting with a ‘more-or-less’ routine of my day to day - #travelingforwork #nssnso. While waiting to board the plane back to Singapore, and sitting opposite a colleague whose engrossed in the book of “How to tell if someone is lying” I decided to post a little something to start the blog.
This is my first time back in Indonesia since. Well, probably a year ago. It still feels the same and the hotel I stayed in - Hotel Mulia - is still great as ever. Breakfast was awesome too, though, with the braces now, it’s really hard to enjoy.
A short one for now. The rest of my day entails the flight back to Singapore, prepping for meetings from 1400-1800. And lastly, my Japanese class from 1900-2130. I don’t know what’s going to keep me awake but I’m hoping I will.
Have a great day all.Cheers!


- Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment