Wednesday 11 March 2015

I’ve decided to move my butt and get going

Finally, I took a step forward and went for a university briefing session conducted by Murdoch with Kaplan. And surprisingly, although I didn't go with any expectations of signing any student contract, I actually did at the end of the event.

If you support Murdoch with Kaplan by sharing some video, you will get 300SGD off your fees. And, basically, if you attended the briefing session, you will only be charged half the administrative fees. Good job by their marketing, I think. I heard from my friend that if you were to put a referral name, your friend will be entitled to 700SGD off. Not too sure if it is true though, but if it is, you can put your friend’s name down and split the ‘profits’. HAHAHA.


Anyhow, that's the first step after somewhat stabilizing my career. Let’s just wait for the enrolment to start and the real test begins… 

No comments:

Post a Comment