Saturday 7 March 2015

My 8 shades of 小笼包

You must be wondering why the title? HAHAHA.

Well... Yesterday night, my friends and I went to watch the all-raved book turned movie - 50 shades of grey. And, before the movie, we ate...
Paradise Dynasty - 8 colours 小笼包

Anyway, about the movie. If you read the book because of the story line of how Anastasia managed to transform a f*cked up guy into a married man (and not because of the S&M sex), DO NOT WATCH THE MOVIE!

That's my recommendation for you.

Simply because there was very limited story line in the movie. It was just sex sex and sex. I would very much prefer to read the book to understand the entire story. Okay, you might say that I'm too quick to judge since there's "Fifty Shades Darker" and "Fifty Shades Freed", but I think the movie did not do the 1st book justice.

Besides! I always thought all the characters in the books were super hot and cute. Frankly, in the movie, besides the main characters (Christian and Anastasia), the rest were only so-so. Sigh! Huge disappointment on the eye-candies. But oh wells, judge for yourself.

Tatas~

No comments:

Post a Comment