Friday 17 July 2015

Reserving with Jeunesse

So, I've decided to finally try Reserve. Especially since I've heard it few months back while travelling in Australia.

I wasn't really interested in building it as a business at the moment so Sean just got me into the 'backoffice' while I figure things out slowly. Delivery was super fast and efficient. I remember ordering and setting up an account with Sean  and while thinking when I will receive the items, I received it 2 days later. Super speedy.

Nice packaging and all too. Original RESERVE Box with the Jeunesse 'recyclable' tote bag.
Been having it for the past few weeks now and I'm in love with it cause its'simply "BERRILICIOUS". Get it? HAHAHA. Am not able to tell you how this impacts/ changes me yet but will make sure to talk more about RESERVE (and its wonders) in future. 

Jeunesse has been growing rapidly in the market these days. You see RESERVE, and well, you mostly see "Instantly Ageless". Videos and all proves that it really takes effect almost instantaneously.

Like I said, will take more about this in future but in the meantime, if you would like to know more information about the brand and its products, please click here.

Cheers, and to all my muslim friends, SELAMAT HARI RAYA~!

No comments:

Post a Comment