Thursday 26 November 2015

Two-for-One

Don't get me wrong. I'm not talking about my block but the famous...
6241-0-241... Canadian Pizza, Two for One!
Anyhow. Ordered pizza for dinner a few days back and they were giving out free Churros. It came hot and fresh with the pizzas. The pizzas were pretty good and so were the wings.
When I finally tried the Churros, I was sadly disappointed. I wasn't a huge fan of Churros but I like the concept of it. So when I knew it was coming free, I was excited. Knowing it will be free but worried it won't be good.
True enough. It was disappointing. It was nothing like what I had in Seattle. Nor was it anything like what I had at Sarnies. Don't try cause I don't think it's worth the effort. But, to each our own. You can try and let me know what you think. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment