Tuesday 1 December 2015

Black Friday...Cyber Monday

Anyone made any purchases over Black Friday and Cyber Monday?

In case you're not aware, 'Black Friday' is the Friday after Thanksgiving Day - usually the fourth Thursday of November. Usually in western countries, stores are not open on Thanksgiving Day and many people will start their Christmas shopping the next day and more so over the weekend.
However, there were reports that some consumers were unable to shop over the weekend which resulted in more online shopping from Monday onwards that resulted in the new term and promotional gimmick, 'Cyber Monday'.

And yes, I fell for that. Hahaha. Finally purchased a Kindle from Amazon - 2015 Paperwhite - for approximately 150SGD, not inclusive of shipment. With the increasing amount of story books at my place with no storage space, I think it's a fine investment for the many more novels ahead.
Managed to get into the trial Amazon Prime that allows for free delivery within 2 days. Placed my order yesterday and expected to arrive at the forwarders' warehouse by tomorrow 8pm. How wonderful is that?

I hope everyone had their fill of shopping yesterday and the weekend before... Looking forward to the arrival of my Kindle - in my hands - in one to two weeks time! Will share updates again then. Till then, Cheers and have a good night~!



No comments:

Post a Comment