Tuesday 5 April 2016

Almost the end of another semester

Today marks my second last lesson of this semester (supposedly).

Somehow I have a super hardworking tutor that wants another class next week. He's my Thursday class tutor. So yes, I'll see him this Thursday for one last time but again next week. Hahaha! And I will see him again next Sem for another module/ unit. 

So yes, today is my last lesson on Chinese Business. I can't concentrate much cause the lecturer didn't give us the notes beforehand. Well, he's giving us later but to be fair, as of now, almost everyone is playing with their mobiles. Me included, given that I'm blogging instead of paying attention. Lalalala.

Hahahaha. Anyhow, today is also the LOCAL FR CONVENTION. Most things shared are confidential but we caught a glimpse of Desmond Tan - our local male ambassador. Shiok but not shiok enough cause I didn't get to take a photo with him. Hahahaha. #fangirlmoment #dontjudge

Alright. Back to school. All my tutors this semester have a common issue - pronunciation! They all have trouble pronouncing and enunciating certain or most words. To quote a few, "rule by law" becomes "loo by law", "anti-growth" becomes "empty-growth". Hahahaha. 

Okay, enough for the jokes. Gtg. Blog soon! Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment