Thursday 21 April 2016

One more Paper, 2 more days to a well deserved break

One more paper, 2 more days to go before a well deserved break at Pulau Redang. Hahaha. Finally finished 2 out of 3 of my papers and on Sat morning, comes the third. Let's hope all's well and I can finally enjoy my holiday in peace.

Look at the pretty clear ocean! Definitely something we dont get to see in Singapore. Hahaha.
Clear waters

Island serenity~

Can't wait to see the tropical fishes and 
Seriously can't wait. Haven't been able to take a good break since I started school last year. All my schedules are packed like sardines. Except for the New Year break to bkk - which was just as tiring with all the walking. 

Hopefully, this time would really be a relaxing holiday and I'll come back all refreshed. Hehehe. Just hoping and praying very hard that the island won't look like the picture below. Or at least, not as bad. *fingers crossed*.
Tourist Populated... :(
Will be back with more (actual) pictures once I am back. For now, thank you Google for the nice pictures. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment