Saturday 16 June 2018

BKK Hotel Review: Siri Sathorn & Novotel Phloenchit

This came later than I expected. But here goes...

I don’t travel to Bangkok much for work. Early this year, I travelled twice to Bangkok for work. The first, I stayed at Siri Sathorn’s Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite from January 10-12, 2018 and the second, Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit’s Superior Twin Room from February 27 - March 3.

The 1st – Siri Sathorn

This is a place that I will usually stay if my schedule is just around my office because it is only within 5mins walking distance to my office. They are literally on the same street (or “Soi” if you call streets the local Thai way). Breakfast here is rather decent, and the rooms are always huge. I think one of the reason is also because Siri Sathorn serves as an serviced apartment as well.


If I travel alone, I usually would go on a 2D1N or 3D2N work trip. Either way, I usually get back to the hotel really tired and I don’t really get to enjoy the space. For a small girl like me, tired, I just want to sleep properly. HAHA.


The 2nd - Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit

This hotel is located quite near the city centre and also near to the BTS station. This makes heading out much easier – although Grab is also very convenient in Bangkok. I usually book my rooms via Agoda, so, prices may vary from time to time. 

Nonethless, I thought this hotel was value for money. It was in a good location, with clean rooms, and friendly staff. I didn't quite use the facilities though (as usual), but they do have a pool and good breakfast!


No comments:

Post a Comment