Sunday 14 September 2014

SampleStore Review: Nivea Body Intensive Moisture Serum

I received this package from SampleStore approximately 2 weeks ago.





And till date, I have been using this product every night (diligently, I might add). Except for the 2 nights that I was abroad.


Basically this product says to improve 10 skin problems:
1. Flaky
2. Itchy
3. Uneven
4. Scratched
5. Rough
6. Cracked
7. Stressed
8. Dull
9. Peeling 
10. Tight


I don’t have all 10 problems but I do have dull and tight skin. So, did it help to improve my condition? Yes, I think so. Do compare the before and after pictures below.




Before skin was a bit stretchy and tight. And, I felt it was a little dull. After 2 weeks of night application, colour was slightly better and I can feel my skin less taut.


Smell of this product is like any other NIVEA products. Somehow, all NIVEA products seem to smell the same - or similar. So, it’s a good plaus point. With so many properties, the smell of the product is still similar and easily acceptable for everyone. This moisturizer also has an SPF effect which I believe you should be able to use it in the day. I’m pretty much lazy in the mornings so I skipped this step. But this moisturizer is not sticky nor too oily so it should be great working as a day lotion as well. Do try it. 


Another thing I like about this is the tube packaging. I like how the cap is made. Because this lotion is so light and milky, the concise cut on the cap makes it easy to handle and there is literally no-mess each time after application. There is no need to clean the cap each time after use so that it does not clog up. 




Sorry for the blurry photo but what I meant was the extra care they took into the packaging.


Lastly, read more about the product here.


Currently, I believe this item is out of stock in SampleStore but you could always try your luck. You might also like to participate in the Instagram contest by Hasttagging #NIVEAsg #IntensiveMoistureSerum to win prizes. I took mine like below:



Just write 1 word that best describes what NIVEA Intensive Moisture Serum has done for you and wala, you’re good to go!


Do check this out at all leading personal care stores and supermarkets, including Watsons, Guardian, Cold Storage, NTUC Fairprice and other major retailers.


Cheers!
-Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment