Monday 29 September 2014





You can’t put me on a ship at that age and not expect me to love all things mechanical. Hahaha. Yes, that poser is me when i’m little less than a year old. And I know its been awhile since I’ve been tagged by @yam_hp. But since I’m free now… here goes.
1. I turned 21 on 12.12.12
2. I’m the only child though most say i dont act like one. Good or bad, you be the judge.
3. I’m like an extrovert who’s secretly an introvert. If you get what i mean.
4. I love fast cars but it’s not like i can afford it. Haha.
5. I like thrills but my mum dont like me too adventurous so I try to not anger her
6. I would love to take on scuba-diving license and roam the underwater world hopefully by 2020.
7. Yes, I love to swim and almost all water sports. Always at peace when I’m in the water. Doesn’t work for showers but baths do. Hahaha. Maybe a bit too much info. Oh well.
8. I love how free dolphins are in the ocean so stop trapping them.
9. I know I’m petitie but I bowl.
10. Yes, I do have my own set of bowling ball, shoes and guard.
11. I use a 11 pound hook ball.
12. And my average score is about 180 but its been ages since I bowled.
13. I dont club but I do drink.
14. My colleagues peg me as a very good drinker but nahs, I’m not THAT good. 15. Most say I’m a good girl.
16. My HTHT buddies are mostly guys except for Sarah
17. My mum is my best friend and we can talk about everything though we might end up shouting at each other. Hahaha.
18. I love food and I love to eat. Cafe-hunting or just exploring, count me in. ((:
19. I eat alot but so far, I’m still the same and that pisses my girlfriends off
20. Some of my friends call me ‘bottomless pit’ and you know who you are.
And finally I’m done with 20. Hahaha. Frankly, I really dont know what started the trend. And i know most have already completed. Just give it a try if you havent. Pretty interesting to actually think about yourself and figure yourself out all over again. #20factsaboutme #random #tagafriend

No comments:

Post a Comment