Thursday 10 September 2015

Shed skin...

Of course not my physical skin but changed my blogskin yesterday for a fresh look – might be a little dull but I like how the colors play out. With my newest creation as well.... The "ellielizzieliz" watermark stamp! Anyhow, might change it again sometime in the future so, let’s just get used to this first.

Will be prepping to write a few more reviews in the next few weeks as I’ve just received 3 campaign invitations from #SampleStore. Have yet to receive the actual items for review but basically, all 3 items are mostly for ladies. Noticed I used the word “mostly”? Hahahaha.
There’s one for the face, one for the hair, and one more, ONLY FOR THE LADIES
Make up remover, Hair Oil, and..? Guessed it already?  The ultimate solution for ladies when “Aunty Mary” comes to town. Hahahaha. Okay, I shall leave you with this. If you get it, you get it. If you don't, well… just wait. Hahahaha.

Till next time…

P.s. Happy voting, fellow Singaporeans, tomorrow.

“Think carefully, Choose wisely.”

No comments:

Post a Comment