Thursday 24 September 2015

Review: A lady's essential - Kotex Luxe

We'll always have to prepare this whenever Aunty Mary's in town. Hahaha. Yes, our one and only, Aunty (Bloody) Mary visits regularly and almost punctually every month. And when she does, we always need to prepare PADS for her arrival. Hahaha.

Guys, if you're shy, move along and read something else. Cause I am talking about PADS - Sanitary Pads. In fact, KOTEX LUXE.

I've always been a Kotex user. Maybe because of the influence of my mum initially but trust me. Being the rebellious me, I've tried many other brands and I am always coming back to Kotex. I first got the Kotex Luxe (randomly) because it was packed in a tin can. I've long thrown away the container but I know that was the first thing that attracted me. And that, it was easy for me to bring overseas because of the slim packaging.

They have a few sizes. By sizes, I mean the length.
My favourite is the 28cm because you can use it anytime.

Because of SampleStore, I've got the opportunity to try both the Overnight (32cm) and the Regular (24cm). If you're using the Kotex LUXE Overnight pads, you will never have to worry about staining your beds ever again. It is "the pad that will help you realise that overnight period leakage is never your fault”.

It is really long so, so avoid wearing a V-back or low-back panty. Otherwise, you will not be able to wear the pad properly. That said, precisely because it is very long, you do not have to worry about spillage and staining at all. Sleep however you want to, move as much as you like. Wake up the next morning feeling refreshed. There is no need to feel constrained while you sleep. Some of us are so conscious that we restrict our movements when we sleep and wake up the next morning with an aching back or neck. With the Kotex Luxe Overnight pads, you do not have to worry.

There are 3 things that I absolutely love of the Kotex Luxe Pads.


1. Small wings gives you more mobility. Why do I say this? I cannot understand why some of the pads' wings are so big and long. I really hate it because (maybe I am petite) it can never wrap around your panty right. Are any of you facing this issue? Or is it just me? How will it help to prevent spillage if it doesn't wrap around well? Hmm... Anyhow, thumbs up for Kotex for keeping their wings at the right size.
2. Ultra Comfort Cover keeps you dry and keeps rashes away. I know it sounds weird but yes, we do get rashes if the material doesn't keep us dry. What I like about Kotex is that the pads will not stick to you. Many other pads that I've tried have some Dry technology but all of them crumble under the Singapore weather. So far that I've tried and known, only the Kotex Luxe pads are 'surviving'.



3. Pretty Pads. Have you seen pads that are so colourful and pretty? Awesome or what? No one knows that this colourful thing you're holding is a pad. Okay, maybe after this post, they might. Hahahaha. 
If I haven't given you enough reasons to part with your money, try out the samples provided by Sample Store. Alternatively, you can also request a free sample direct from Kotex. Let me know what you think.

Okay. I've written 2 reviews in a day. Let me rest before I come back with the 3rd. Maybe tomorrow or Sat ya? Hahaha.

The haze in Singapore is so bad today that I cancelled my appointments. Not only that, I heard from colleagues that the Japs who are working today are actually wearing N95s in the office. Yes, they are wearing it inside an air-conditioned office whilst working. It is that bad! Well, we just had to be located in a low building with direct access to the streets. So whenever someone opens the door to receive delivery or head out to just use the toilet, haze will get into the office. Sad right? So yes, I foresee myself doing the same thing tomorrow. Sigh.

The news has reported that primary and secondary schools will be closed tomorrow. I wish they would just rule it across the entire country. Hahaha. Well, a girl can dream.
Good night people.

Drink more water, 
Eat more fruits, 
Don't forget your N95s. 


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment