Tuesday 8 September 2015

Phew~!

Finally. After all the trouble. I managed to get off work at 1815 and head towards school. My first class of the second trimester. Hahahaha. Sounds like I'm pregnant but no. It's only because the year is divided into 3 terms each.

Anyhow, I'm most likely late for the first class. Whoever said the first impression counts? Yeah. I guess I'm just going to go with a bad first impression. Boohoo. I wonder how the tutor will be but I highly doubt any class can beat Dinesh's classes but oh well. There's always hope, so we'll see.

Work was hectic these 2 days. Mainly because I forgot to arrange for a transfer to East Malaysia that resulted in a panic frenzy from all parties. Finally, after almost not being able to sleep and eat... (Okay. I'm being dramatic but yes, I was worried. Especially with the additional cost that we might be spending)... I've managed to work around the schedules and come up with an alternative plan. With the support of many others, of course! Thankful for those that supported! Hooray!

So now. The first stage of transfer is completed but the worse has yet to come. Hahahaha. The Ops team will have to accommodate their schedules in order to meet the deadline. Hopefully, everything will turn out fine.

P.s. after the dreadful day yesterday, knowing I have slipped up at work, ZX made my day by saying he always thought I was S ranked. For those of you that don't know what this means, its okay. Because although, sadly, that's not the truth YET but I feel good that people outside of my team sees me up. Hahahaha.

Pps. I've just finished this entire post on my way to class. From boarding opposite GB building to now at padang. Achievement unlocked. Hahahaha. Okay. My hand hurts. Laters~

No comments:

Post a Comment