Sunday 11 December 2016

Service kudos!

Yesterday, I went to pamper myself with a long overdue manicure at Belle&Co, Far East Plaza with my favourite Manicurist, Kim!

Told her my ideas and she will always magically combine/ create everything so nicely. I wanted these nails to last through Christmas and New Year. So, theres a christmas ornament on my left hand and wine glasses on my right. Kim's always very accommodating to me and my habits. Because I bowl quite often, and I'm a right hander, there's a certain limit as to what I can do on my right hand. So, she'll think of ways to spice up the nails while making the hands look "symmetrical". Hahaha. Always happy with her services and her hands!

Anyhow. While I was there, we sort of witness some sort of police raiding. Not too sure what exactly happened or transpired... but, we saw 2 big guys going into the store and within 5mins, started throwing out black bags of stuff. By black bags, I mean those black trash bags but the contents look nothing like trash. And, after a while, we saw them bringing out the massage beds. Muahahaha. This whole process took less than 15mins. And they cleared everything, bringing everything with them within 20mins of their arrival. Okay. Enough with the kaypo-ness... I finished my manicure shortly and left. Headed to Chinatown to grab some necessities.

Instead of changing trains, I decided to take a bus. So there's few buses that go to chinatown/ people's park area... Right. So I took bus 54 from Far East Plaza to Chinatown Point. This bus driver uncle was so nice and friendly. He greeted every single commuter when we tapped in. And when we tapped out, he popped his head out to say, "Thank you! Have a nice day!" In my mere 20min ride, I saw him repeatedly doing this for each and every commuter and each bus stop! This kind of service just makes your day. Even when you're having a bad day, this just brightens up everything! I'm sorry for not knowing bus driver uncle's name. Just kudos to Bus Driver Uncle of Service 54, SBS6671A!!

No comments:

Post a Comment