Friday 29 August 2014

SPRMKT - Food | Retail | Art

It’s a work day and we visited SPRMKT for lunch since it’s just across the street from our office.




Ambience was pretty good but food prices were a little high - especially when we were just trying to fill our stomachs for lunch. Cause D and I are suckers for salmon - raw, smoked, pan-fried, whichever way you do it, we ordered the Eggs Royale ALL DAY BREAKFAST. And she ordered truffle fries. Like I mentioned before, I’m not crazy over truffle fries but I have no idea why my friends around me all are. So ignoring the confusion, she ordered and we shared. I don’t really know how to tell good truffle fries with the not-so-good truffle fries but I felt this was pretty good. Seasoning or rather the taste of truffles was strong but not overpowering and the tint of Parmesan worked wonders. So they’ll get a fan out of me. Haha.



When the main course came, it looked really delicious. And it is served with a side salad with no greens. Well, if you don’t already know, I don’t eat leafy green salads because I just didn’t like how raw leafy vegetables taste. But I was really glad that it was only cabbage and lettuce with tomatoes. Awesome or what? The eggs were well cooked, rather, skillfully cooked so I have no complains about that.


Overall, the experience was good but I would re-consider going there again for lunch because it is pricey.



“RATE: 3.5/5



{ADDRESS}
2 McCallum St
Nearest Train Station: EWL Tanjong Pagar


{MENU CHOICES}
Truffle Fries
Eggs Royale



Foodie Hide & Seek
-Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment