Thursday 28 August 2014

Sunday Folks, Singapore


{ADDRESS}
44 Jalan Merah Saga, Chip Bee Gardens #01-52


Alight at Holland V and take exit A - Chip Bee Gardens. Once you emerge from the MRT station, walk straight ahead to Chip Bee Gardens and turn left. You should see the ‘Sunday Folks’ banner flag in a while.



{MENU CHOICES}
Earl Grey Lavender Waffles (left), and Roasted Pistachio Waffles (right)




{OVERALL}
This place is pretty easy to find. Conveniently located near Holland Village. You would probably be reading a lot of food places here so do try them out when you are nearby or if you’re into food seeking as much as I do. Anyway, S and I went to this cafe but what we didnt know if that they did not serve any main course. Everything that is on the menu is waffles and their signature soft-serve ice cream. S ordered an Earl Grey Lavender waffles topped with cheescake cubes and I ordered a roasted pistachio waffles. Disclaimer, if you are looking to take a good photo of your waffles, do it quick! Because these waffles are served with soft-serve ice cream and it melts pretty fast. If you are not fast enough, you would end up like us - with a toppled ice cream right after the photo. Haha. Overall, I believe I would go back again for the waffles if I am around the area. Would love to try out their cakes as well. I do not have any photos but they sure look delicious. I do have another post coming up regarding waffles so, please stay tune. 



“RATING: 4/5



For now, do try Sunday Folks! :)



Foodie Hide & Seek
-Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment