Sunday 16 August 2015

I am damn pissed. Or am i just sad?

I just ended exams for my first semester/ trimester at school and boy am I pissed. The last paper just had to piss me off. Damn!

The first paper was tough but it should be passable. The second paper (I.e. my first paper today) is considerably alright. Especially since there was MCQs. However, like what I said. What pissed me off was the last paper. They just had to.

The paper was supposed to be about the case study. But among 6 questions, only 2 had relations with the case. I am so mad. I don't know to be mad at myself or at the bloody paper. Ughs. Forget it.

I'm going to get an early rest. Since I'm working tomorrow. If it really comes down to remoduling, we'll talk about it when the time comes.

P.s. I will be writing a review in a few days for a facial treatment. Stay tuned ya? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment