Monday 10 August 2015

This might be something new...

I swear I think I'm allergic to my books! Hahahaha. I know how crazy this sounds but I'm serious. 

Every time I start studying, especially at night, my nose starts to run. Like out of the blue the river flows. Damn irritating but also amusing me while I'm dying in my pool of books, slides and notes. 

Ahhhh! I have yet to finish one subject and I have 2 more to go. Omg. This is the time when I start questioning myself. Why did I even sign up for this in the first place? And why did I insist on taking 3 modules? Preparing for reports and presentations are still alright. When it comes to exams, I doubt my brain can fit in all these chapters in just a matter of days... Can someone please give me doraemon's bread? I'll gladly copy the notes down!

Getting back to reality, update soon~!

No comments:

Post a Comment